Join us for a three-day celebration of keyboard instruments! The halls of the Potocki Palace in Kraków’s Main Market Square will be a temporary home for some 30 instruments from major European collections, displayed for all to enjoy.
At the same time, during the Keyboard Days! the Palace will host workshops, meetings and concerts featuring some of the most eminent harpsichordists, designers and instrument builders invited to take part in this special celebration.
The Keyboard Days! event features:
- exhibition and demonstrations of various keyboard instruments built in the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries;
- masterclasses (with Jean-Luc Ho, Justin Taylor, and Pierre Hantaï);
- improvisation workshop with Patrick Ayrton;
- panels on keyboard instruments in Flanders, France and Italy;
- recitals by keyboard virtuosos.